WE ARE KINGSDOWN!
108 year old, top 10 mattress manufacturer with a broad portfolio of quality brands and cutting edge diagnostic sleep solutions is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. Positions across the country available .
The Retail Training Specialist (RTS) position plays an important role in the performance of the S ales d epartment by improving Kingsdown Balance of Share through the education of the retail sales associate, maintenance of Kingsdown product displays, and the day-to-day management of the Retail Sales Associate within the company's large accounts in the Houston area.
Essential Job Functions
o To use the diagnostic system effectively as part of their sales process
- Educate and T rain the Retail Sales Associate:
o To effectively present the features and benefits of King s down brands to consumers
o To improve Kingsdown balance of share
o In a manner and position that supports Kingsdown sales growth, is in the best interests of the company , and i n accordance with the corporately agreed number of skus .
- Maintain Kingsdown product display :
o By keeping the samples and showfloor area clear and clean .
o Through the installation, maintenance and repair of any minor hardware/software issues of the Diagnostic System .
o By adding and updating RSA information in the system for each store location
- Manage Backend of Diagnostic System:
o By outputting Diagnostic Reports and using this data to motivate and reward RSA usage of the Diagnostic System
o By effectively using the diagnostic system and the Retail Sales process
- Direct Consumer Selling on Retail Floor :
o By being present on the retail floor during special events or holidays
Assist with inventory management as needed. Requirements
- Four Year College Degree prefer red, High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 Years experience in Outside Sales and or Sales Training preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Must possess good communication skills – Verbal, non-verbal, and active listening
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office products ,
- Must be a Self sta rter with a passion to add value
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Reliable and transportation and clean driving record
- Credit Card in your name
- Flexible schedule that will accommodate working weekends, holidays and occasional overnight travel
Monster - 2 years ago