Job Summary/Essential Functions:
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of the Retail warehouse. In addition, the Assistant will help with all incoming freight/goods shipments and process the inventory in a timely manner so that it is racked and ready for floor presentation. Inventory control is of utmost importance, and the Assistant will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to ensure that goods are moved regularly from offsite storage to maximize sales potential. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
S pecific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Ensures that all incoming merchandise is properly counted, ticketed and stocked.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness in all stock areas.
- Confirms that associates that work in the stock areas are properly trained on receiving procedures.
- Organizes and executes an accurate physical inventory as required.
- Confirms periodically that the inventory control system is accurate.
- Assists in reordering merchandise.
- Assists as needed on sales floor to help maintain customer service and merchandising standards.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel in order to stock shelves and move merchandise on the sales floor.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Language: Fluent in English
- 1-3 years prior experience in warehouse operations
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Friendly and courteous manner
Ripley's Entertainment - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ripley Entertainment Inc. operates the most successful chain of walk-through attractions in the world (presently 48 attractions in 10...