Next Generation Wireless, a U.S. Cellular Authorized Agent, is currently looking for Retail Wireless Consultants. As a Retail Wireless Consultant, you are directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers, creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers in finding the perfect solution for their wireless needs.
- Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards.
- Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and NGW.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
To guarantee your success you must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example, and encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Candidates must possess proven communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Must be age 18 and obtained high school diploma or GED required.
- 2 year Associate degree preferred
Next Generation Wireless - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Next Generation Wireless started in 2001 with two retail locations in Cedar Falls and Cedar Rapids and now consists of 14 locations...