This is a high end retail sales position within Defiance Regional Hospital. The new store will be located off the Women's Center (WC) main lobby, and adjacent to the WC visiting physician suite. The store will serve as a point of sale for retail products associated with the hospital's new medical aesthetics and skin care program while also providing WC patients and their families a convenient source for retail.
Obtain or receive merchandise, total bills, accept payment, and make change for customers in retail store by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
• Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark, or tag price on merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise requested by client or receive merchandise selected by client.
• Answer client’s questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
• Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by client to determine bill.
• Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for client.
• Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
• Calculate sales discount to determine price.
• Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock, and order merchandise.
• Keep the showroom clean and orderly
• Welcome clients, complete registration process including escorting the client to the appropriate procedure area.
• Coordinate and manage scheduling of clients for future appointments including the coordination of making appointment reminder calls.
Follows the hospital adopted service expectations and behaviors: compassion, attitude, respect and excellence. Fosters the well-being of customers by listening, using eye to eye contact and understanding the others perspective. Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes accountability for own job, is optimistic; keeps negativity and gossip out of the workplace; seeks solutions, not excuses. Treats every individual with dignity and respect and as a person of worth. Strives to be the best in all ways; services and helps whenever possible; puts others first; presents a professional image in dress and behavior. Is dependable and punctual. Complies with attendance policy.
• Previous high end retail and customer service experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents.
• Ability to speak effectively with clients in a professional manner.
• Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Call Not Required
ProMedica - 30+ days ago
Established in 1986, ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven...