GRAND OPENING JUNE 2014
Are you passionate about home décor? Do you posses a successful sales background and would love to combine the two and make it your career?
We are a well established retailer of luxurious, quality fashion bedding and home decor products. With over 20 years of success we’re continuing to grow with our new opening in Westfield Southcenter Mall, Seattle Washington. We have career opportunities for experienced management, assistant management and sales associates.
The primary responsibility of the Store Sales Manager is to drive the business, oversee store operations, perform human resource functions within the location, and to ensure the assigned contribution, sales goals and all other store activities are achieved. Assistant manager and sales associates will posses this same drive for success and passion for customer service.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing
planned sales, productivity and shrink goals
- To create a store environment which reflects the company philosophy of
exceptional customer service
- Recruiting, training and developing a team of staff
- To maintain the day to day operations of the store, and constantly monitor results
compared to operating budgets
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
- 10 years management experience in a retail environment
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Strong team building and people development skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills