Interested in leading retention marketing efforts for one of the largest and fastest growing websites in the emerging vacation rental space?
FlipKey by TripAdvisor is seeking a Retention Marketing Manager to lead all customer engagement efforts across a suite of digital and offline marketing channels to drive homeowner loyalty and bookings growth.
This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, creative, strategic thinker with a passion for developing and executing customer-centric marketing plans that drive measurable business results.
- Integrate data and qualitative information from a variety of sources to produce deep insights around current customer behaviors
- Identify and roll-out a customer segmentation and behavioral targeting scheme to lay the path for differentiated, tailored treatment strategies
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans across e-mail, online, phone and direct mail channels to increase homeowner engagement —continuously optimize content, messaging, frequency and creative on an ongoing basis
- Test and learn into very high touch outreach programs geared at high value customers such as dedicated account management, events-based marketing, etc.
- Optimize and expand the portfolio of triggered e-mails sent to current customers
- Expand current “gamification” activities to drive homeowner behavior and create a unique rewards program to incentivize and recognize homeowners for positive behavior
- Define and measure the right key performance indicators to track engagement and report out to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
- Partner closely with the product marketing team to create product experiences that drive customer loyalty and growth
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team and contribute thought leadership to broader marketing efforts
- 5-7 years of experience in loyalty marketing working across multiple channels
- Proven track record identifying customer segments and developing and managing differentiated campaign strategies to drive engagement and business growth
- Naturally creative with strong written communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute
- Proactive, well organized self-starter with strong project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus