Bakken Staffing is looking for a Retread Shop Manager in Fargo, ND. This person will oversee daily plant operations. They will maintain/monitor and adjust production levels as required to achieve daily/weekly goals. They will be responsible for inventory and ordering and will monitor production and determine required adjustments as needed to ensure timely delivery to customer and stores. They will also track inventory received and submit orders as required and manage any inventory issues, vendor contact, purchase requests and receipt documents. They will need to insure industry and facility compliance with all mandatory procedures.
- Qualified candidate should have at least 5 years of work experience in the tire retreading industry and at least 5 years of related experience in supervision
- Must be able to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule forms
- Should be able to think clearly and prioritize work requirements
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Requires significant management knowledge in operating a tire retread facility in every aspect
- Should have a good understanding on Quality and Inventory Control procedures
- Must possess the ability to work with production team and provide adequate training as needed to meet industry standards and customer requirements.
Pay ranges from $60,000 to $100,000 a year depending on experience
Indeed - 22 months ago