Responsible for greeting customers and going through all appropriate procedures at vehicle check in. This position requires a high level of customer service to ensure customer has a positive rental experience.
• Greet customers at vehicle check-in, inspect vehicles for damage utilizing sticker program/procedures, log fuel and mileage, recover fuel through procedures outlined, collect keys and any ancillary rental equipment, complete appropriate log and secure equipment according to procedure; close out rental agreements using hand held check-in devices.
• Act in a customer service role to ensure a positive rental experience by assisting with luggage and directions to airline check-in, reminding customers of personal belongings and securing any left belongings, receiving and responding to customer complaints using the PONA (Pass of Non Adjustment) process and directing customer complaints/issues to supervisor, if necessary.
• Identify and ensure removal of vehicles for turnback, preventative maintenance and mechanical from lot to designated areas.
• Prepare various logs/reports, including vehicle accident, damage/theft, fuel and mileage and mechanical malfunction reports.
• Assist in movement of vehicles between line and lots to maintain order and control.
Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to present a professional, enthusiastic attitude through effective communication skills to promote a positive impression to customers and employees.
• Ability to understand and use automated hand held check-in devices.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• At least 1 year of Customer Service experience
• Valid driver’s license as required by state
What's in it for you!
•Competitive Health benefits, including a 401(k) plan;
•Employee Discount Program –Everything from Flowers to Movie Tickets, Automobiles, and Computers;
•The ability to drive your career forward – through our Manager in Training program;
•The chance to work for a company with Community Commitment: DTAG partners with Special Olympics, America Red Cross, & Habitat for Humanity among other organizations to give back to the communities where we live and work;
•Contribute to a team that believes in Value Every Time…for our customers, and for our employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, disability, medical condition or marital status or other protected status.
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace for all employees. Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment screening process, which includes a drug test and background check. Employees must maintain compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy for the duration of employment.
Thank you for your interest in applying; we also encourage you to visit us at www.facebook.com/DollarThriftyCareers for other opportunities that meet your skills and qualifications.
STEP UP and Like Us today!
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Thrifty drivers looking to get the most for a buck might try Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group (DTG), which rents cars under the Dollar Rent A...