We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company.
We reward performance. We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The Return Agent is responsible for examining rental cars as they are returned by customers. They are responsible for providing customers with accurate information regarding damages, personal belongings, and gas volume.
- Greet all customers using appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customers to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs