Return Authorizations Specialist
LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg@, Blackheart@, Crate@, EAW@, Mackie@ and Martin Audio@, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
The Return Authorizations Specialist is responsible for processing and tracking replacement and returns or pro-audio equipment and parts from our end-users, direct sales force and from US dealers, from entry to receipt of goods.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Establish and maintain positive and productive business relationships with internal and external customers
- Update and maintain customer account and profile information in Oracle and Agile
- Review replacement orders for item number, pricing, terms, availability, accuracy, before booking
- Coordinate with customers and dealers regarding return shipment of defective products
- Enter accurate and on-time orders Work as a liaison between the Technical Support team and the Warehouse on orders, shipment and returns issues
- Partner with the Sales Support and with the Credit and Collection Departments to clear credit holds
- Process and distribute reports as necessary
- Follow-through on backordered replacement orders and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with Oracle and Agile
- General erstanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and maintain a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and positive attitude towards work
HS degree or equivalent and 2+ years customer service or sales administration experience Oracle, Agile, MS Suite
Basic LOUD knowledge of brands and products: Mackie, Tapco, EAW, Crate, Ampeg, Alvarez Music industry exposure gained through school, past work history or personal performance
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.