WideOrbit is looking for a dynamic accounting professional that has a thirst for details, numbers, and contracts. As our Revenue Accountant, you will be a key member of our accounting team and interact daily with various departments throughout the company. Since WideOrbit is growing at a rapid pace, we’re looking for someone that is flexible, adaptable to change, and able to help improve our accounting practices as we continue to grow and need to scale our processes accordingly.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze billing variances and investigate/resolve significant variances.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, interpreting our software contracts.
- Prepare customer invoices and statements.
- Coordinate with other departments during the project lifecycle to ensure accurate, timely billing.
- Ensure proper revenue recognition for a variety of different product lines.
- Resolve customer and employee inquiries on a timely basis.
- Assess credit worthiness of the client and handle accordingly. Approve credit and shipment authorizations.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned by Controller.
- Meet critical deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Enhance and document policies, procedures and controls.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 3+ years accounting experience.
- Experience with contracts, invoicing, and billings.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnership/teambuilding relationships with other functional areas and with customers.
- Familiarity with MAS500 and Salesforce.com a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to describe detailed issues and resolutions.
- Must be extremely organized and possess strong analytical skills.
- Professional, detail oriented, flexible and outgoing.
This position will be based at our San Francisco office. We’re considering only local candidates at this time.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard