The Revenue Analyst is integral to the success of the
Hotel's Revenue Management team. The position will be
responsible for the preparation of revenue reports that
will assist the Director of Revenue in implementing the
Hotel's yield strategies. In addition, the Revenue
Analyst will be required to review and analyze reports
such as Market Vision, STAR, Hotel Intelligence and
other measurement tools and present revenue
opportunities for the hotel.
weekly, monthly revenue reports. The reports include
- Accurate preparation and distribution of daily,
market segmentation analysis, production reports, source
contribution analysis, daily pick-up reports, preferred
guest program analysis, etc.
inventory maintenance is correct.
- Assist with ensuring all rates are loaded and
PMS, CRS, RMS, and Sales & Catering Systems to ensure
- Perform audits and maintenance on all systems such as
content and information is correct.
departments as required.
- Communicate strategies and procedures to other
Sales regarding upcoming groups cut-offs.
- Maintain group pick-up reports and communicate with
- Must be knowledgeable of all rates, room types, and
- Participate in weekly revenue management meetings.
- Prepare Revenue Management Report information for all
through shop reports and the Internet to identify
- Monitor and analyze the competition daily / weekly
selling strategies and market trends.
- Act as the Director of Revenue in their absence.
- Assist in preparing short and long term forecasts.
- Provide administrative support for the Revenue
STAR, Hotel Intelligence and other measurement tools and
- Review and analyze reports such as Market Vision,
present revenue opportunities.
of the Revenue Managers to ensure optimal use by sales
- Update MAR's in Delphi as required under the guidance
effect of opportunities they create.
- Analyze local events and activities and project the
team so proper staffing levels are achieved.
- Prepare 12 Day Forecast for distribution to Management
ensure Delphi and the Property Maintenance System are in
- Submit daily and monthly actual statistics to STAR.
- Conduct Group audit checks (at least monthly) to
and property to ensure accuracy of rate quoting,
- Place test calls to Central Reservation Office (CRO)
restrictions and selling approach.
Ensure accuracy from the daily Flash Report.
- Update the Daily Market Segment Analysis (DMSA).
Job Requirements:Education & Experience:
- Be knowledgeable of all special rates and promotions.
- Complete a weekly PACE report
preferably in Hotel Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Hospitality,
Hotelligence, Market Vision, etc.
- Knowledge of all industry reports such as STR,
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to work quickly in a high-pressure & high
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional with details and follow up
occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force
or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise
and written, with all level of employees and guests in
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
functions to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in
Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling,
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with
which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations
problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify
anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
- Must be effective in handling problems, including
problems as necessary.
information, data, etc. from various sources to meet
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Highgate Hotels, L.P. - 6 months ago