General Summary of Position:
Assist team members in audits and analysis. Work Lost Lines, unbilled and line verification. Assignments may include but are not limited to: researching customer billings by service for recurring and one time charges, researching unbilled charges, T-1, RCF, VoIP, broadband and other product type audits. The specialist will work closely with other analysts and other teams on assigned projects and any priority items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Various revenue audits and projects (change quarterly)
- Line Verification
- Lost lines
- Recurring and one time charge audits
- USOC and feature audits
- Loop around projects
- Voicemail projects
- Unbilled reports
- Broadband and High Cap audits
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented
- Self motivated and a self starter
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Needs to be a team player.
- Must be professional
- Ability to problem solve outside the box.
- Be flexible and be able to change priorities
- Strong researching skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications solutions provider for businesses across the United States and Canada. With unparalleled...