Business Analyst Job Description
The role of the business analyst is to support the account management team, director of account management, and other RCM directors/departments as needed. This support will occur through regular reporting and analysis of provider product usage, profitability, and trends. This position is expected to offer insight regarding the report data and take initiative to point out key metrics that will help RCM make more informed customer decisions.
• Establish a report protocol for regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for internal use for the account management team
• Provide reporting for account managers for provider facing meetings appropriate for user level, director level, and VP/C-level.
• Identify trending analysis on the RCM provider customer base to provide to RCM department owners.
• Take initiative in using data to show impact of RCM product suite at a customer level.
• Take initiative in using data to show impact of account management on customer usage, costs, and profitability.
• Help support coordination of the calendars for the account management team.
• Compile excel and word reports from disparate sources.
• Compile powerpoint presentations for internal use
• Collect and maintain vital data to be updated in salesforce.
• Provide reporting from salesforce on key internal metrics.
• Provide a central point of support escalation originating from the account management team.
• Monitor Dashboard variances/outliers
• All other duties as required
• Must have exceptionally strong excel and powerpoint skills.
• Must have salesforce experience.
• College degree preferred
• Ability/willingness for occasional overnight travel
• Ability to navigate throughout all levels of an organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous healthcare experience a plus.
• High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Must be detail oriented, organized, able to multi task, and take direction well.
Chamberlin Edmonds - 16 months ago
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...