Revenue Cycle Consultant
TheRevenue Cycle Practice Operations Consultant will work to assist in coordinating the
overall functions of Clinic’s Business Office to ensure maximization of cash
flow while improving patient, physician and other customer relations. This includes management oversight of all business related functions of the patient visit from point of entry to accurate adjudication of patient’s accounts. Primary responsibilities include leadership and development of management staff, analysis of staffing and general expenses to meet budget for the department, process execution to meet cash/collection targets, guidance of managers and staff to exceed customer service targets, and enhancing
communication with Providers relative to revenue cycle issues. Additionally the Consultant may provide assistance to the Vice President of Business Services by overseeing special
projects. Overall areas of responsibility are Registration, Billing and Collections, Patient Insurance, Data Processing, Integrity of Patient Accounts, and Accounts Receivable
- Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent education and experience in a health care environment.
- Proven ability to systematize operational processes utilizing analytical skills to accomplish goals.
- Critical thinking skills are a must.
- Knowledge of PC based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office). Basic keyboard and data entry skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Ability to work in a challenging/rewarding environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Willing to travel
The Advisory Board Company is a research, technology, and consulting firm serving a global network of 165,000+ leaders in 4,100+...