Managing the customer service, billing, denial management, and accounts receivable functional areas.
- Supervises daily work activity for specified Revenue Cycle staff
- Ensures claims are billed in an timely and accurate manner, and in accordance to payer requirements if applicable
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of FDCPA guidelines, payer DME and / or drug card documentation, billing, and
appeals process requirements if applicable
- Develops procedures to reduce claims errors and ensures that denied claims are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identifies slow paying accounts and recommends a course of action to collect on past due balances
- Establish inbound team with patient payment schedules if applicable
- Routes departmental To-Do’s.
- Supervises training and development of specified Revenue Cycle staff and ensures that all associates have a working knowledge of PIMS and are compliant with department policies
- Helps develop, implement and monitor employee performance to measure productivity and to identify areas
- Conducts employee reviews, coaching and counseling sessions and disciplines associates when appropriate
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, and consistent attendance
- Maintains and promotes patient confidentiality
- Maintains open lines of communication with organizational leadership and inter and intradepartment management and personnel
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Abides by all departmental, Employee, and Company policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains scheduling flexibility to ensure availability to meet the needs of the department for all hours of operation
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent and three or more years of experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of one year supervisory/managerial experience
- Proficient with various Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Interpersonal relation skills
- Coaching and counseling experience
CCS Medical - 10 months ago
CCS Medical Holdings knows that doorstep delivery is just a convenience for many, but it's critical for patients with chronic...