Liaison with Marketing, Land, Asset Owners, Legal, executive management in providing information as required or requested
Serve as an expert in complex owner relations enquiries, projects, audit, litigation and special projects as required
Serve as expert on federal laws and regulations relating to federal oil and gas leases
Researcher and analyzer of difficult questions from owners and regulatory agencies
Assist in systems implementation
Manage and support in other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of Revenue and Production Accounting experience in oil and gas industry
- Extensive knowledge of the oil and gas industry, operations and activities, interests, accounting systems and methods, lease agreements, and non-operating agreements
- 5+ years of experience with PRA module in SAP
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal oil and gas statutes, rules, regulations, settlement agreements, leases and contracts
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in order to communicate complex information
- Skill in achieving results through persuading, influencing and working with others
Statoil offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Statoil is an equal opportunity employer.
- Proactive, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Decision maker with strong problem solving skills
- Able to drive changes and influence across organizational boundaries
- Able to combine creativity, innovation and flexibility with an uncompromising professional standard
- Skilled in developing, utilizing and extending network of internal and external contacts
- Committed to Statoil’s values and high ethical standards
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Statoil - 17 months ago
Statoil ASA (Statoil), formerly StatoilHydro ASA is an integrated energy company based in Norway with locations in approximately 40 other...