Virtustream (www.virtustream.com ) is a leading enterprise cloud software and services provider. The company's secure high-performance cloud platform, xStream, enables hybrid cloud deployments, supports multiple hypervisors, and is the industry's first to offer a sub-virtual machine pricing model that is truly consumption-based. Virtustream’s team comprises of architects, engineers and developers with deep expertise in cloud migration strategies, cloud platform deployment, enterprise application management and advanced data center technologies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Revenue Manager in preparation and submission of revenue billing;
- Assist in special projects identifying risks and developing remediation plans
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements as needed
- Assist in accurate revenue recognition and accounting
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to perform complex reconciliations
- Experience in Project based billing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience, CPA highly desirable;
- 5+ years of accounting experience in financial reporting, billing, public accounting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision and Jet reports
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interact with senior management and individuals with varying degrees of financial knowledge;
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
Virtustream Inc. - 7 months ago