The Home Depot Returns Analyst Position has overall responsibility and accountability for managing and communicating return rates, trends, forecasting, month-end closing, and reporting as it relates to damage, defectives, and good product returns.
Key operational responsibilities
1. Prepare daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly and annual returns reports for The Home Depot (THD) by product line, platform, delivery agent, etc.
2. Forecast returns volumes and expenses on a weekly and monthly basis.
3. Provide support, reporting, and validation for month end report process.
4. Work closely with The Home Depot Support Call Centers in Augusta to develop status reports, trends, etc.
5. Develop reports to connect end-to-end returns from the Call Center through SAP, freight returns, regional distribution centers, and disposition of returned product.
6. Take the return data and develop a business impact report to supply data to run the business and decrease costs.
7. Lead initiatives to enhance reporting capabilities.
8. Resolve and follow-up on all returns related requests and inquiries.
9. Provide analytical support to reverse logistics in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
• B.S. Degree in Accounting, Business, or related fields
• Minimum 2 years experience with data analysis or measurement reporting
• Strong analytical skills with basic understanding of statistics
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and reporting
• Database skills a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and MS Query
• Knowledge in Access preferred
• Able to apply analytical and decision making skills
• Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work effectively with members of a team
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.