RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Review Appraiser to join the Home Office team in Alamo, CA. The Review Appraiser completes desktop reviews for specific files based upon Underwriter or quality control appraisal recommendations. The reviewer determines compliance with applicable regulations and assesses the reasonableness of the opinion of value to include analysis for accuracy, relevancy, and consistency of data within the report.
- Process rebuttals and challenges of values.
- Review of appraisals for valuation and compliance.
- Provide necessary feedback on the performance and responsiveness of appraisers in database to the Director of Appraisers.
- Assist with other assigned duties or projects as requested by the Appraisal management team members.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- State Certified Appraiser with a minimum of 4 years review appraisal experience.
- Knowledge in real estate appraisal, bank or finance lending, mortgage company experience or real estate background.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Experience with database software applications and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong urban and rural geographical knowledge of the state of California
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- High degree of analytical capabilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Organized, self-starter, with ability to be flexible to the changing needs of the department.
- Maintaining USPAP review of both internal and outside appraisals requested by the Bank and FHA.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard