Rhino 3D Modeling Specialist
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
The primary purpose of the Rhino 3D modeling specialist is to assist the 3D project team with the development, implementation, and operation of the new 3D design and visualization process covering Coach Women's, Men's Retail and Outlet Store product. This work entails the creation of the 3D model for the entire merchandise, or a portion of it, through partnership other members leveraging multiple 3D CAD technologies for the best execution of design intent and efficiency.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in 3D design and supporting technology (including digital scanning, 2D and 3D CAD technology) to...
- Create and enhance in Rhino 3D accurate 3D representations of Coach product
- Provide analytical and technical insight as needed, such as suggesting more efficient methods of handling a certain task leveraging the newly deployed technology
- Assist user associates and partners with all process and technology issues/questions
- Establish meetings, conduct meetings/presentations, and provide customized training for internal and external stakeholders
The accomplished individual will possess...
- An expert knowledge of Rhino 3D to create intricate 3D geometries and surface repair of existing NURBS- and mesh-based 3D models.
- Visualization skills at a high level of accuracy and precision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and strong desire to excel
- Proven pro-active team player
- Self motivated with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and polished/professional demeanor
- Ability to react and respond quickly to the needs of management and all business partners
- Take directions from others
- Background in 2D media (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and other 3D media (Solidworks, Keyshot, RTT DeltaGen, etc) a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
An outstanding professional will have...
- Degree in media technology, media design or industrial design
- Advanced usage experience in 2D and 3D technology including Photoshop/Illustrator, Rhino, and RTT Technology Suite
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.*LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...