The Rich Media Engineer will be responsible for developing interactive rich media ads for display on the Tapjoy network.
- You are eager to work with Celtra Studio, MRAID and other rich media authoring tools
- You have an interest in hand coding HTML5 ads for MRAID and mobile web placements
- You are familiar with and have built IAB mobile rich media rising star ad formats
- You enjoy working with designers to build highly-polished interactive content
- You're eager to work with engineering to help implement ad units with complex rich media interactions
- You thrive in a fast paced environment that values high impact decision making
- You understand the current technical capabilities and limitations of mobile rich media, and know "what works where" across devices, OS versions, platforms, SDKs, MRAID 1 & 2, and mobile web
- You have experience with or interest in Ruby on Rails, Android or iOS development
Tapjoy is a mobile advertising and monetization platform whose Mobile Value Exchange model allows users to select personalized advertisements with which to engage for virtual rewards or premium content. Tapjoy empowers users on more than 1 billion devices to watch videos, subscribe to services, install applications and participate in other types of advertisements in exchange for virtual rewards they can use in their favorite apps. Tapjoy's turnkey in-app advertising platform helps developers to cost-effectively acquire high-value new users and monetize their applications, while its powerful advertising marketplace lets brand advertisers reach a global mobile audience spanning more than 116,000 applications. Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has engineering offices in Boston and Atlanta.
Tapjoy - 17 months ago