Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc, a CHA company,. is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors.
In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, and permitting & design services associated with transmission & distribution of electricity, natural gas and products lines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with environmental sampling and cleanup, permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental assessment and remediation, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions. We are also able to offer design/build services through a wholly owned subsidiary.
We are seeking a temporary Part Time Right of Way (ROW) Agent in the Bedford, NH areas to support the PSNH and Northern Pass Project. Pre-employment background, driving and drug screening required for all positions. Position is 20-25 hours per week. The candidate will provide planning support, easement research, and implementation to the Engineering/Survey groups supporting a variety of right of way functions, including negotiating pipeline easements, landowner issue resolution, compliance issues with federal and state agencies, and investigating/due diligence with acquisitions and divestitures. Supports the department data base as required.
* Manages right of way files related to his/her geographical area including safekeeping, updating, and data base entry.
* Provides general right of way services to the Engineering and Survey groups:
* Negotiating pipeline easements and provides landowner outreach and communicates project developments.
* Works with Engineering, Survey and Operations in the initial stages of repair or replacement to provide ROW advice.
* Researches title ownership of existing ROW easements and adjoining property to provide the required notification to persons for various operational and regulatory activities.
* Provides notification to such persons.
* Coordinates the field work undertaken by contractors in acquiring such information.
* Provides advanced right of way services to the surveying and environmental group
* Prepares schedules of exhibits for purchases and/or divestitures of pipeline segments.
* Reviews right of way and easements of third parties for acquisitions (due diligence).
* Researches existing title for company/partnership owned right of way easements, fee properties, etc.
* Provides assistance to Technical Manager, Project Managers and others with special projects as needed.
Experience as a ROW agent is preferred, however, we will consider those who have training and/or experience in a real estate or survey-related field.
Please indicate 1) Your availability and 2) number of hours per week available.
All candidates must apply via our website: www.col-col.com/careers.htm
Due to the number of opportunities available, we will not be accepting phone calls at this time. Additionally, we are not considering temporary employment agencies for these positions. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.