Technologies is looking for a
Right of Way Coordinator
a contract position with one of our clients in
, NV. If you are looking to join a
team environment with a well-established company, this position is for you!
- Identifies, negotiates, acquires and manages property
rights for the construction, operation and maintenance of all company
- Provides technical real estate support to all
departments as necessary.
- Under close supervision, ensures projects are
constructed on or before established dates within the allocated budget by
negotiating and completing acquisitions of necessary fee titles, easements,
rights of way, licenses, and permits.
- Interprets and prepares legal descriptions to acquire
or relinquish real property rights per established policies and procedures
through timely and efficient negotiations.
- Addresses internal and external customer inquiries.
- Conducts research and prepares routine reports and
exhibits derived from city, county, state, federal and other title records.
- Maintains accurate land records and files to assure
protection of corporate owned property rights in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- Reviews private land development plans in conjunction
with community planning agencies, departments and actively enforcing easement
rights against trespass.
- Assists in the research, preparation, and drafting of
policy and position papers on issues pertaining to land use and property rights
for corporate management.
Equipment and Applications
- PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database
- Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment. Ability to navigate uneven
terrain. Some same-day travel required
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Associates degree in the area of specialty and 1-3
years of related work experience in the right of way profession or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to manage multiple tasks, communicates
effectively, and establishes positive customer relations. Basic knowledge of
real estate practices and principles, right of way acquisition, land law,
research methods and negotiating techniques.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to
firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID #5487. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA
sponsorship at this time. We look
forward to working with you!