Risk & Insurance Consultant 2
Wells Fargo s Risk & Insurance Management Department currently has an opportunity for a Risk & Insurance Consultant 2. Risk & Insurance Management is a fun, high-performing team that will energize your career. The Risk & Insurance Consultant 2 is a challenging and versatile position. If you have a strong background in property/casualty insurance or risk and insurance management and are looking for an opportunity to apply your commercial or personal insurance knowledge, leadership, customer service, and problem resolution skills join us because together we ll go far!
You will add value to WFC s business objectives as a Risk & Insurance Consultant 2 by participating in the management of insurance and risk management programs for complex risks, across the enterprise and by providing WOW! customer service to our internal business line partners. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of certain risk and insurance management programs applicable to risks which arise from accidental internal or external events, mistakes, errors and omissions, etc;
- Participation in the execution of certain aspects of the risk management process which may include: identifying the Company's exposures to loss; analyzing risks in terms of frequency, severity and probability of loss; and consulting with Wells Fargo business lines on exposures and risk treatments; and implementing cost-effective risk mitigation strategies;
- Participation in the management of certain complex risk mitigation programs and making recommendations for strategies on other programs; and
- Represent the department on risk and insurance management projects.
- Provide consultation on commercial and personal lines insurance interpretation, development of ancillary services such as replacement cost valuation, collaboration with business line partners in administering insurance and risk management programs.
2+ years risk experience.
2 years of relatable experience in the property/casualty or insurance broker/risk advisor industries
Prior experience negotiating, underwriting or servicing commercial risk and insurance management programs
Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
BS/BA or equivalent
Insurance industry designations such as CISR, CIC, ARM, INS, or CRM
Trust insurance and risk management experience, including identifying, analyzing, and developing risk treatments for assets held in a fiduciary capacity
Prior experience reviewing and providing guidance on contractual insurance issues
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets....