Job Function: Risk Analyst
Reports To: Chief Risk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepares, reviews, and distributes daily Credit and Market Risk Reports.
• Work with Operations and FINOP staff regarding liquidity and operational risk reports.
• Prepare Monthly sign-off booklet for the CRO.
• Conduct weekly reviews of FHLMC, FNMA and FHLB. Read any negative assurance letters that are received from outside counsel and alert the CRO if there are any newsworthy items.
• Supports the CRO Risk Officer in publishing and distributing special reports combed from existing data for cuts required by senior (business) managers.
• Supports Quantitative Risk Analyst in formulating quantitative risk methodology for the department.
• Supports Risk Analysts in maintenance and updates of existing risk report code.
• Aid in administrative tasks related to risk for the CRO.
• New tasks will be added over time and the requirements noted above may change.
OneWire Inc. - 22 months ago