Pine River Capital Management L.P. (“Pine River”) is a global asset management firm founded in 2002 by Brian Taylor to pursue opportunities in relative value trading. Today we employ over 300 people globally and have grown to more than $12 billion AUM. Pine River provides solutions to qualified clients across three actively managed platforms: hedge funds, separate accounts and publicly-listed investment vehicles.
Pine River is seeking a Risk Analyst to join our growing risk team in Minneapolis. Responsibilities include:
(1) Producing, developing, and enhancing internal and external risk reports.
(2) Ad hoc risk and data analysis.
(3) Automating and improving reporting processes.
(1) Degree in a quantitative discipline, Master’s desired. Prior experience working in the financial markets.
(2) Strong skills in VBA, Excel, and SQL. C# desirable.
(3) Must have good communication skills, attention to detail, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Pine River Capital Management - 2 years ago
Two Harbors Investment Corp. is ready to double its money. The real estate investment trust (REIT) is managed and advised by (and was...