This position supports various departments of the firm but will focus on supporting institutional sales and investment management by providing detailed, accurate and timely portfolio reports and analytics on both a regular and ad hoc basis with a focus on fixed income. These tasks require the use of several risk reporting and system tools which may include Barclays’ Point, MSCI Barra and FactSet.
- Prepare and distribute fixed income attribution and fixed income analytics reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide accurate and timely data to the Institutional Team with regards to institutional databases.
- Participate in projects and RFPs for the Institutional team by producing ad hoc reports and compiling fixed income data.
- Assist and prepare risk reporting to Pioneer’s Family of Fund’s Board of Trustees as well as to Pioneer Global Asset Managerment.
- Provide ad hoc support to investment managers and institutional client services on risk requests Provide support in the performance reporting process by verifying portfolio returns and preparing performance reports.
- BA or BS degree in Finance or Mathematics, with a concentration in financial analysis and/or statistical coursework, preferred.
- The candidate will have 2-3 years experience in portfolio analytics, specifically with fixed income analytics.
- CFA or MBA preferred, or currently in pursuit of the certiciation or degree.
- Previous experience with institutional databases, specifically with regards to fixed income products, is an advantage.
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills are a critical factor of success for the position.
- The candidate will have 4 - 6 years experience in financial services industry, must include experience with fixed income products.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Some knowledge of VBA a plus.
- Familiarity with Barra, Lipper, Factset, Barclays POINT, Bloomberg data services preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
Pioneer Investments - 21 months ago