Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
- Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
- Perform account level research
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
- Become familiar with and follow company guidelines and procedures (CBTs, training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
- Attend team meetings
- Exhibit effective skip tracing techniques when applicable
- Update account information and complete appropriate documentation
- Maintain superior quality assurance results
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- 1 year of experience in Collections
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year experience Call Center or Loss Mitigation
- 1 year experience with MS Office products
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Call Center and Customer Service
United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa-Tulsa (33001)
Capital One - 10 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...