The individual will be responsible for assisting in the IT Risk & Compliance department under the Director, IT Audit. This position may assist in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures for specific IT Audit issues.
May assist with:
- Maintaining business entity, testing and issues data
- Updating presentations and training materials
- Maintaining IT Business Controls internal site
- Prepraring data for analysis
- Research of issues related to the Company
- Special projects on an as need basis
Must be a student currently enrolled and in good standing.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, including use of pivot tables
- Strong overall computer skills
- Good analytical
- Good organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Management Information Systems or business major that has completed basic MIS courses preferred.
Information Security Responsibilities:
Access to proprietary systems.
Interpublic Group - 19 months ago