7098 - Risk Management Coordinator
Risk Management Coordinator
Director of Risk Management
The Risk Management Coordinator performs duties in line with organizational loss prevention and loss control goals and objectives. Performs and coordinates data analysis an input, including document control, application, interpretation and reporting. Assists and performs claims administration to effectively control and bring claims to equitable conclusion. Tracks and manages certificate of insurance compliance and coordinates or performs other risk management department activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Administrates property, casualty and liability claims processing and provides oversight of insurance carrier adjusting processes to consistently resolve claims
- Serves as a resource providing guidance and advice regarding claims administration with field operations, including timely assessment and investigation of incidents and root cause analysis
- Organizes and prepares documents relating to legal correspondence, meetings, conference calls as well as organizing and maintaining files and record retention compliance
- Handles routine operational processes, special research projects including project specific and administrative work as assigned by the Director of Risk Manager
- Maintains a variety of records and files for the purpose of ensuring documentation control and in accordance with administrative and legal requirements
- Monitors assigned program components (accident/incident reports, contracts, insurance billing, etc.) for the purpose of coordinating activities and ensuring financial and legal compliance
- Participatesin meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of training, conveying and gathering information required to perform functions
- Researches claim trends, laws, regulations for the purpose of implementing remedial programs and recommending alternative courses of action to reduce incidents of accidents and claims
- Manages certificate of insurance tracking, compliance with insurance requirements and analysis related to third parties and subcontractors
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork and problem solving to achieve goals
- Proficiency with data management, document control and spreadsheet analysis
- Experience with computerized databases/software applications and claims administration
- Strong writing skills for reports, meeting minutes, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to organize work priorities and meet specific objectives under time constraints
- Strong communication skills, ability to produce detailed information/data, proficient with multi-tasking and able to work independently to produce reliable work products
Physical requirements and environment:
- Prior risk management department experience required
- Related college degree preferred
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 30 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
RES Americas maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: The Company reserves the right to modify or alter this job description at any time in the future.
To apply, please click
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -