V2SNA is a newly formed entity combining the risk functions of the various North American business units into one department. As such, we are creating a new risk function and culture for the organization. This position will provide technical and administrative support for the Risk Management department. Duties include: Researching, collecting and compiling data to identify appropriate third-party claims administrators; Monitoring/measuring cost containment results and securing feedback from end-users re: Workers' Compensation Care Kit; Understand effective claims management programs and processes to help mitigate losses
The intern will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Assist with a Policy and Procedure Guide
- Assist with Implementation of an ERM model
- Assist with Exposure Data Compilation and Renewal
- Assist with the Risk Mapping Process
- Review incoming Documents related to Risk
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university preferably with a declared major in Risk Management or Insurance. To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled and/or taking classes towards a degree or diploma beyond high school on at least a part-time basis.
- Must have 2 years of coursework completed, preferably 3 years.
- Must have a current cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work a part-time for the remainder of the year
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.