Would you like to gain real world experience in a friendly and fun environment? Our Risk Management internship program gives you the chance to join our Loss Prevention team, giving you knowledge of key business functions including-- |
o Store communication
o Risk Management systems, and more
Kirkland’s is looking for interns that are self-motivated and energetic. Our paid internship programs are 8-10 weeks long.
· Report Workers Compensation and General Liability claims online to insurance company.
· Print copies, contact the store to obtain any additional information for reporting to insurance carrier, and log information in Riskonnect.
· Contact store employees for pertinent information if needed.
· Review incoming mail and forward all medical invoices to the Third Party Administrator (T.P.A.).
· Assist with Property and Product Liability claims.
· Assist with filing closed files.
· Maintain files of closed stores for potential future litigation or claims.
· Respond to phone calls, e-mails, or any type of communication from Third Party Administrators, medical providers, stores, or other business partners.
· Assist Claims Specialist and Claims Manager as needed.
· Demonstrated ability to work in an accurate and organized manner showing great attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and
· Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations and conduct business in a professional manner.
To be eligible for this program you must:
· Be a full time college student (major in Risk Management, Political Science, Pre-Law, or General Business is preferred).
· Submit a resume and complete a Kirkland’s application.
· Enjoy working in a team environment.
· Be responsible for sending required information to Kirkland’s for
pre-approval of the school’s internship program.
· Receive academic credit for the internship.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2013!
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...