Would you like to gain real world experience in a friendly and fun environment? Our Risk Management internship program gives you the chance to join our Loss Prevention team, giving you knowledge of key business functions including-- |
o Store communication
o Risk Management systems, and more
Kirkland’s is looking for interns that are self-motivated and energetic. Our paid internship programs are 8-10 weeks long.
· Report Workers Compensation and General Liability claims online to insurance company.
· Print copies, contact the store to obtain any additional information for reporting to insurance carrier, and log information in Riskonnect.
· Contact store employees for pertinent information if needed.
· Review incoming mail and forward all medical invoices to the Third Party Administrator (T.P.A.).
· Assist with Property and Product Liability claims.
· Assist with filing closed files.
· Maintain files of closed stores for potential future litigation or claims.
· Respond to phone calls, e-mails, or any type of communication from Third Party Administrators, medical providers, stores, or other business partners.
· Assist Claims Specialist and Claims Manager as needed.
· Demonstrated ability to work in an accurate and organized manner showing great attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and
· Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations and conduct business in a professional manner.
To be eligible for this program you must:
· Be a full time college student (major in Risk Management, Political Science, Pre-Law, or General Business is preferred).
· Submit a resume and complete a Kirkland’s application.
· Enjoy working in a team environment.
· Be responsible for sending required information to Kirkland’s for
pre-approval of the school’s internship program.
· Receive academic credit for the internship.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2013!
Kirkland's - 16 months ago
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...