- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- United States
- Student Opportunities
Risk Manager will report to the Director of Treasury and Risk Management. Depending on level of experience and fit, the position may be responsible for the following and the ideal candidate will have the following abilities / qualifications at a minimum:
· Extremely knowledgeable and able to successfully manage domestic and foreign General Liability, Workers Compensation, Employers Liability, Automobile Liability, Aviation Liability, Vessel and Charterers Liability, Umbrella / Excess Coverage, Crime Insurance, Fiduciary Liability, Professional Liability, Intellectual Property, Employment Practice Liability, Property Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Operators Extra Expense insurance and more.
· Able to successfully review, interpret, negotiation and recommend contractual insurance requirements and fully understand their relationship with indemnity and insurance provisions.
· Have history of successful insurance renewals, data gathering skills, statistical compilation and analysis to determine proper limits and deductibles at the proper premium.
· Able to identify potential losses, analyze loss information and develop loss control programs in conjunction with HSE and develop insurance plans around such losses or potential losses.
· Claims management, TPA management and litigation support for all lines of coverage.
· Responsible for internal financial reporting, reserves, accruals, premium and loss audits, etc.
· Experience in due diligence and integration of mergers and acquisitions.
· Have serious experience and a deep understanding of the insurance coverages needed in the international oil and gas industry and in particular the oil and gas service industry.
· Understand the requirements and processes to procure locally admitted policies in foreign countries.
· Able to minimize cost of risk while maintaining coverage and protection.
· 10 years of oil and gas risk management experience
· Offshore risk management experience
· International and domestic risk management experience
· Undergraduate in business or finance is helpful.
· Willingness to work international workdays/hours as needed
· ARM or CPCU
If you would like to join a team of global
leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based
solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in
confidence using the online application form, before
We conduct post offer drug/alcohol testing and have a zero tolerance policy. All
applicants are thanked in advance, but only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Tesco is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. F/M/D/V
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...