This position will be responsible for the timely and professional processing, coordination and execution of confirmations for the Marketing organization. This position will also be responsible for performing related auditing and reporting tasks around the confirmations process. Individual will report directly to the Director of Risk Management and will work in a deadline oriented, high responsibility, and dynamic trading environment.
· Daily generation of trading confirmations for the Marketing organization in an accurate and timely manner.
· Collaborates with the commercial employees to resolve discrepancies on confirmations.
· Reviews received counterparty confirmations for accuracy to WPX transaction details.
· Daily reconciliation with WPX's financial brokers.
· Responsible for placing all received and generated confirmations into Sharepoint on a daily basis.
· Run end of day processes for the risk group and provide support around the daily functions of the group.
- High School diploma or state equivalency required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Customer oriented environment experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint highly preferred
WPX Energy specializes in producing natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids from non-conventional resources such as tight-sands and shale...