Registered Nurse Description
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse Requirements
Physical Demands & Environment
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are committed to providing value to our customers with the highest quality equipment for their processing needs. Through continuous...