Interested in working part time from your home for a
brand name you know and trust?
How about getting tuition reimbursement in addition to a
Look no further, we are AAA Club Partners and we have
this unique opportunity for you.
Would you enjoy responsibilities that include…
Providing courteous and professional assistance in
responding to members’ requests for Roadside Assistance
and other AAA products and services for a high-volume
call center in a home-office environment.
Our top candidates will…
This is a part-time position offering a flexible work
schedule that could potentially change quarterly.
- Properly answer and accurately process incoming
telephone calls regarding Roadside Assistance and
other related areas, while demonstrating a pleasant
and professional telephone manner. Take action, as
necessary, to appropriately respond to a member’s
needs and concerns.
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to members,
using sound business judgment, by accurately
answering questions, applying and interpreting
department policy, and effectively utilizing
department references and resources.
- Make sound decisions concerning the prioritization
of service (e.g., safety concern, extreme hardship
- Respond to customer inquiries and interact with
others at a level normally acquired through the
completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
and two years of customer service experience.
Some Added Perks:
- Paid Time Off
- Free AAA Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Our qualified candidates will…
- Have a quiet work space, without outside noise,
where telephone calls can be taken without any
interference and/or distractions.
- Work extra hours and/or holidays as necessitated by
business and/or weather conditions.
- Work independently, showing professionalism in a
fast-paced environment with time pressures.
- Use proficient knowledge of personal computers and
internet, as well as competent keyboarding skills to
accurately and efficiently complete daily work
assignments while using one’s own equipment (e.g.,
personal computer, telephone) and troubleshooting as
- Pentium 4 or greater laptop or desktop PC
- Windows XP or newer version of Windows
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- 40GB Hard Drive or greater
- High Speed Internet connection
- Wired connection
- Land Line Telephone
- Router with firewall
- Anti-virus software
- CD/DVD ROM Drive
AAA Club Partners - 17 months ago