T.Y. Lin International’s Tempe, Arizona office is looking to add a Roadway Designer to work on the production and support of design work on roadway projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform calculations and analysis for roadway, drainage, and utility projects
- CADD layout of highway plans and details
- Compute horizontal and vertical geometry
- Drainage analysis and design
- Create and produce CADD drawings and details
- Quantity take-off and tabulation
- Review shop drawing submittals
- Work with AutoCAD, MicroStation, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Perform out-of-office duties such as project site visits, site inspection and attend meetings
- Other assignments as needed
The ideal candidate will have a B.S.C.E. degree, FE/EIT license and is knowledgeable of general roadway design documentation. Knowledgeable in both Civil 3D and InRoads design software is preferable.
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...