The Raleigh, NC office of The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is seeking a Roadway Designer.
· Candidates must have 3 plus years of experience working on NCDOT Roadway Design Projects
· Must be proficient with Microstation and Geopak software .
· Working under the supervision and direction of engineering staff to coordinate project drawings with project managers, technical staff and multi-discipline teams, primarily in an office environment.
· Drafting system level drawings including network diagrams, conduit and cable schedules, installation details and facilities plans.
· Organizing and maintaining a design and CAD digital file database for each project.
· Assisting in the preparation of reports and cost estimates.
· Participating in design & preparation of engineering drawings and specifications.
· Assisting in compilation of construction and record information.
· Successfully carrying out assignments on project design teams.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...