About Tetra Tech Inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of architecture,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, resource management, sustainable
design, energy efficiency, construction, and information
technology. Our strength is in collectively providing
integrated services—delivering the best solutions to
meet our clients’ needs.
In a complex world with competing demands for limited
resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made
possible with sound science, understanding, innovation,
and industry-leading approaches.
The successful candidate for this position will be
responsible for the management and execution of
transportation projects, leadership of staff within the
transportation group, and business development
projects, including evaluation of alternatives,
- Responsibility for execution of highway/roadway design
resolution of technical issues, and interface with other
engineering and architecture disciplines
and participation in presentations
- Management and mentoring of technical staff
- Maintain client relationships, proposal development,
utilization, and invoicing.
- Achieve financial targets in relation to backlog,
Check progress of work and identify changes of scope or
- Lead, assign and review work of project design team.
project into tasks, and work with the Department Manager
- Assess the requirements of a project, break the
to determine scope of work, budget and staffing
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
permitting, grading, roadway design, erosion control,
- Minimum of 20 years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) registered in Oklahoma
- Experience with transportation that includes
and storm drainage.
a multi-tasking fast-paced environment; meet time
- The qualified candidate will be comfortable working in
schedules and deadlines; work independently and within a
team environment; be self-motivated.
analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication, report writing, organization,
writing and pricing scopes of work for proposals
- Competency in technical project execution and in
process knowledge of ODOT and municipal projects.
- Background will ideally include project work and
codes and industry standards.
- Familiarity with relevant transportation engineering
BS in Civil Engineering
Division/Department : IER
Req. Code : IER-TransSPM-TSG
Tetra Tech - 19 months ago
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...