ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal Holding Company, is currently seeking Role Players in the North Charleston area.
Roles and Responsibilities
· The individual plays a part in a script for scenario based training for adult law enforcement students.
· Requires individuals to act in a combative role for various physical training exercises and must be willing to perform rigorous physical activities such as being handcuffed, frisked, tackled, struck by (rubber) baton, and shot at by simulated rounds from a pistol. (Safety measures and protective gear are in place for these scenarios).
· Individual will work in confined spaces, on dry docked boats, in vehicles and in classrooms.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, run, lay flat on the ground and climb repeatedly and able to lift between 20 - 25 lbs.
· High school or GED
· Must by 18 years of age
· Must be a US Citizen or Naturalized Citizen
· Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
· Must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment physical and drug test
· Must possess valid SC drivers license.
· Must have basic customer service skills.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers
Service Contract Act
North Charleston, SC, United States
High School Diploma / (GED)
Day Job / 1st Shift