General Summary of Duties :|
Responsible for the efficient and orderly cleaning and servicing of all guest rooms as assigned.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Cleaning and reaching at floor level or to a height of eight (8) feet off the floor; pushing or pulling a fully loaded cart weighing twenty-five (25) to thirty (30) pounds on carpet; and cleaning floors and items at floor level. Normal sense of smell, touch, and sound.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is performed in an assigned area of the hotel. Use and exposure to cleaning solvents and chemicals. Exposure to fume, odor, and dust hazards. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Clean assigned rooms daily.
2. Service all stay over rooms by changing sheets and pillow covers daily and replenishing towels and amenities as needed.
3. Clean all check out (vacant, dirty) rooms thoroughly by changing sheets, pillow covers, bath rugs, and towels and replenishing amenities as needed.
4. Provide guests with extra towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, note pads, etc., when requested.
5. Fold linen daily.
6. Load cart per specifications.
7. Transport caddie containing supplies, brushes, and rags daily.
8. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations.
9. Must be able to clean at least 14 rooms everyday.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Ability to communicate effectively in English and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
No specific requirement.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a large resort . ALL OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 years ago - save job