Our 242 room upscale hotel/casino located in the Chandler area is now hiring experienced Room Attendants. Duties include cleaning guests rooms and/or hotel areas; making beds, vacuming, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, halls, common areas and other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
Position location: Wild Horse Pass Hotel
Closing Date: 3/5/13
Skills / Requirements
- Experience in housekeeping preferably with cleaning rooms in a hotel/resort typesetting
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly
- Basic knowledge and/or skill in professional Housekeeping techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be dependable with excellent work attendance record
- Ability to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Gila River Casinos - 2 years ago