Cleans guest rooms windows on the inside and polish window sills.
Washes closet shelves and edge vacuum closet carpeting.
High dusts walls and light fixtures. Remove spots from walls.
Cleans bathroom ventilation grills and fluorescent light fixtures.
Scrub bathroom floors, with the emphasis on the grouting.
Move beds and all other furniture. Vacuum carpeting under bed and furniture and edge vacuum carpeting.
Shampoo upholstery on sofa and chairs as needed.
Shampoo carpeting in guest house hallways. |
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year housekeeping and/or related experience
- Ability to read, speak and write English.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Paid Time Off
Employee Funded 401-k
Optional Vision, Long term disability, and short term disability insurance available.
Company Hotel Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Benchmark Hospitality International - 2 years ago