To clean rooms and halls in hotel performing a combination of tasks. Which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
1. Counts, folds, or carries linens.
2. Makes beds.
3. Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
4. Moves furniture.
5. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
6. Sweeps and mops floors using a broom and mop.
7. Vacuum rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies using vacuum cleaner.
8. Dusts furniture and equipment.
9. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
10.Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
11.Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
12.Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
13.Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
14.Replenishes bathroom supplies.
15.Accommodate guest requests.
16.All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
Understand simple instructions.
Learn simple procedures and techniques.
Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Work Permit Needed?
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work will not be considered.
WCG Hotels - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...