Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Caesars Entertainment, Inc.now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 40 casinos in three countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
All Caesars employees are expected to deliver truly great service and to create a warm and friendly atmosphere to our guests. This creates a fun and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount. Employees must work well as a team, maintain confidentiality and adhere to company policies and gaming regulations. These skills are taught in Caesars training and new hire orientation.
Job Description:Essential Job Functions:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks are performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, change in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Able to work as a Front Desk Clerk as needed based on business demands.
- Ensure that guest needs and special requests are met.
- Invoking service recovery when appropriate.
- Maximizing use of customer service skills.
- Prepare daily agenda (upgrading, sales/junket groups, etc.)
- Answer all phones directed to the Front Office.
- Attend Housekeeping pre-shift to communicate information regarding groups, VIP guest, special requests, etc.
- Check numbers for the day and post for the staff and to give to supervisors for pre-shift meetings.
- Check status of “out of order” rooms.
- Responsible for placing all guest requests to the housekeeping department, documenting the request, & guest follow up
- Complete any back to back reservation extensions.
- Complete all express checkout and due out.
- Check in all unassigned rooms, making keys and giving key packets to Supervisor to bring to the front desk for customer pick-up.
- Review Sales group resumes and block rooms based on special requests, etc.
- Run and resolve the over credit report.
- Run and resolve the non-zero report.
- Pre-assign all hotel special requests.
- Promote and maintain constant communication between all departments.
- Receive all calls for rooms that need repair.
- Notify facilities, place “room out of order” and follow through until repair is completed and room is available for occupancy
- Cancel all non-guaranteed reservations at 6 PM (options on the main menu).
- Balance room inventory one day in advance.
- Run and complete Rooms Revenue Potential and Manual overrides.
- Call around city for room availability and rates.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule.
- Must perform duties with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must present a professional, clean and “Crisp” appearance.
Caesars reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout hotel and casino, including up and down stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry upwards of five pounds.
- Able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
You will be an at-will employee with no contract or guarantee of continued employment at any time. Our offer is contingent upon your timely compliance with all regulatory requirements needed to hold the position offered.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment - 17 months ago