Duties and responsibilities include, but, are not limited to:|
1. Set and coordinate deliveries during shift to assure that guest receives order in a timely manner.
2. Fill necessary requisitions to adequately stock room service for upcoming business loads.
3. Keep manager advised of all events and concerns pertaining to room service.
4. Communicate with next shift supervisor regarding any concerns or events pertaining to room service.
5. Have the ability to answer the telephone and take orders when circumstances demand.
6. Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
Must possess valid driver's license with excellent driving record.