Every day is a NICKTASTIC day here at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a 777 all suite resort with one thing in mind, KIDS! We are looking for amazing individuals to fill our Rooms Control Agent position. We need individuals that have an ability to provide excellent service to both adults and kids alike. Are you willing to create family memories that will last a lifetime for our guests?!
- Monitors and controls room inventory including arrival and departure patterns, analyzes trends including rate codes and rates, checks for duplicate and/or suspect reservations, and communicates status to designated management team on an hourly basis.
- Identifies and resolves all inventory discrepancies and communicates status to appropriate management.
- Coordinates and communicates room-ready status and changes with Housekeeping management as required to maximize occupancy and facilitate timely guest check-in.
- Notifies Housekeeping Management of guests’ special requests including but not limited to late checkout, room changes, special needs, and day-room requests.
- Monitors and coordinates all room blocking activity to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Coordinates the allocation, readiness, and communication of all Show-Rooms as required.
- Monitors out-of-order and out-of-service room status on a regular basis and works with appropriate department management to ensure timely return to service.
- Reviews and analyzes room inventory problematic issues and works to resolve problems through communication & collaboration with appropriate department management.
- Monitors & controls VIP, and all other special request and guest communication and enters appropriate information into HotSoS as required.
- Monitors group and wholesale inventories and communicates any potential problems to appropriate management.
- Assists Guest Service Agents as may be required with room change requests.
- Communicates regularly with key management including Revenue Management, Housekeeping, Engineering and others as may be required to facilitate efficient and timely room readiness and occupancy.
- Provide exemplary guest services in accordance with company Corer Values and Quality Service Standards and Behaviors.
- High school graduate or GED Required.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university.
- 2 – 3 year prior hospitality/customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with OPERA a plus.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
The Nick Hotel is a great place to work! Want to know why? Follow us:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/NickHotelJobs
Facebook - www.facebook.com/NickelodeonHotelJobs
Entertainment Auditions info – www.twitter.com/AuditionsAtNick
See all open jobs - www.NickHotelJobs.com