Position Title |
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life. With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work. MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Safe work environment with accident rates under the plant goals
• Ensure all stackers are empty before press starts
• Must be able to take-off cartons, inspect, and assist the Key Operator or Operator
• Assist in putting make-readies on printer and cutter.
• Resume routine inspections for all stacks, make sure the AVT system is on and set-up properly for inspection
• Bring stacks over to A&F for 100% inspection and discard cartons that are out of specifications
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager, supervisor and/or lead person.
Job will involve the ability to:
• Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs intermittently and up to 75 lbs rarely.
• Continuous standing and walking
• Bend, twist, climb, squat, kneel occasionally throughout the shift.
• Uses hands for simple and power grasping, as well as push, pull and fine manipulation.
• Work at and/or below shoulder level.
• Frequent lifting, climbing and grasping
Candidates should show:
• Attention to detail.
• Communication skills.
United States of America
MeadWestvaco - 16 months ago
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...