Provides assistance to the route delivery personnel by loading and unloading product, stocking shelves and coolers, rotating stock and building displays for customers.
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
We are looking for service-driven employees who would like the opportunity to work in the beer/beverage industry. 6-month's of steady work experience is required. Must be at least 18, have a High School Diploma or equivalent, dependable transportation, have excellent customer service & communication skills, professional appearance & demeanor, and comfortable with math
SUMMER JOB - SEASONAL POSITION
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
Click Here To Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4689671
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 11 months ago